Effective threat detection that makes rules optional
Get immediate visibility and context to defend your cloud environments.
Detecting and responding to threats shouldn’t take so long
More automation. Deeper context and faster, high-integrity, alerts. It’s time for a threat detection solution that raises the signal above the noise and helps you respond faster.
Creating a rule to catch each threat doesn’t scale
What if you could use anomaly-based detection to identify threats, reducing the need for custom rules and policy tuning?
An evolving threat landscape
What if deeply contextual, near-real time detections could allow for faster responses to attacks?
Signature-based tools create a lot of noise
What if you could use machine learning and behavioral analysis to reduce false positives and catch new unknown threats?
Security teams are overworked and understaffed
What if you could automate threat detection and response with rich context, assistive AI, and supporting evidence so your team can focus on what matters most?
Frost Radar™: Cloud Workload Protection Platforms, 2023
Leading analyst firm Frost & Sullivan identifies key attributes of cloud workload protection platforms (CWPPs), then recognizes the vendors that excel in the market.Read report
Quickly find the signal in the noise
With Lacework, get better accuracy and fewer false positives with rules-optional anomaly-based threat detection.
From signature- to anomaly-based detection
Go beyond threat feeds and uncover signals that indicate compromise from both known and unknown threats. Automate threat detection with AI-powered behavioral analytics, threat intelligence, and anomaly detection.
From latent to immediate
Near-real time detections give teams access to critical security events in minutes versus hours or days, delivering improved mean time to detection.
From nebulous to contextual insight
Deeper detections that include critical insight into file integrity and cloud logs.
From alert chaos to clarity
A 90% reduction in alerts means a faster threat response. And with Composite Alerts deployed across both cloud workloads and containers, you can find active attacks by seeing automatically correlated disparate signals – even weak ones.
Uncover threats faster with automation and enhanced detection capabilities
We use automation and machine learning to detect anomalies and provide near-instantaneous alerts in cloud accounts and workloads deployed on AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Get a complete cloud account asset inventory via an agentless approach.
- Get data on all cloud workloads via an agent.
- Leverage new AI-models to uniquely detect advanced threats such as suspicious SSH login attempts.
- Investigate a broad attack surface in near-real time as cloud environments evolve.
- Support AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Kubernetes, plus hybrid environments.
- Continuously monitor users, apps, processes, and network behavior across a broad cloud and container attack plane with enhanced detections like cloud storage enumeration, service account deletion, and network communication changes.
- Uncover unknown threats like abnormal logins and escalation of privileges with patented Polygraph anomaly-based approach.
- Identify malware and other known threats based on reputation score for files, DNS, and more.
- Get comprehensive, near-real-time file integrity monitoring (FIM) that detects changes in file content and metadata.
- Combine threat intelligence from Lacework Labs with automatic correlation of disparate events, including lower-severity events that otherwise go unnoticed.
- Reduce noise and surface only the most critical events. Pivot through results, set up resource groups, and assign alerts that matter the most.
- Provide context-rich, low-latency, composite alerts, supporting facts, and visualizations that give you the information necessary to respond rapidly.
- Align findings with the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Accelerate action through integration with ticketing, messaging, SIEM, and workflow applications.
- Find early signs of cloud ransomware, cryptomining, and compromised credentials in containers and cloud workloads with high-confidence composite alerts.
“Lacework is set up with a regulatory environment in mind and it’s a very data-driven solution. We’re able to actually show our customers our responses to events in the environment in real time. It’s a tremendously important part of our data security toolkit.”
Chief of SecurityRead case study
Resources & insights