Molecular Health uses Lacework to meet compliance standards
Everything was working out of the box. That’s exactly what we wanted to achieve with this tool: we just installed it, and we were good to go.
KARSTEN TEDESCO, SENIOR SYSTEM AND PRODUCT EXPERT, MOLECULAR HEALTH
Molecular Health is a SaaS company that offers software to help patients and physicians with cancer treatment. They maintain approximately 220 virtual machines and between 70 and 80 Docker containers in their on-prem environment, and needed a platform that could offer both software vulnerability management and compliance reporting.
- Manage software vulnerabilities
- Meet rigorous compliance requirements
- Gain deep insight into their infrastructure
- Deployed Lacework in 30 minutes and received reports within one hour
- Identified critical vulnerabilities during Lacework deployment
- Gathered crucial data that helped make important decisions about product features
- Closed gap in security strategy for upcoming certifications
- Achieved transparency with the Polygraph® Data Platform
- Visualized data routes and detected vulnerabilities