Marqeta achieves faster application engineering and stronger security with Lacework
It took maybe four clicks, and you wait five minutes, and boom, the accounts are recognized and Lacework is now ingesting all cloud trail data. It was mind-blowing.
Marqeta, a leader in modern card issuing and payment solutions for businesses, provides tools and a platform for building highly configurable solutions that support both physical and virtual payment cards. With its open API, the Marqeta platform gives businesses a simple way to tailor and manage their own payment card programs to create worldclass experiences and new modes of commerce. Marqeta is growing and uses a cloud-based infrastructure to support its expanding operations and customer base.
- Create a faster more agile DevOps process
- Improve process visibility while moving to containerized microservices architecture with Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Modernize existing AWS systems while meeting compliance regulations and achieving a high degree of visibility
- Improve process visibility while moving to a Amazon EKS containerized microservices architecture
- Total visibility and validation of all containerized instances and activity
- Faster application development and improved security monitoring with no additional AWS expertise
- Security team freed to focus on other issues like endpoint detection and threat hunting