Jitterbit secures dynamic cloud environments, containers, and microservices at scale
What we really appreciate about Lacework is that it actually works.
WILLIAM AU, SENIOR DIRECTOR OF DEVOPS OPERATIONS AND SITE RELIABILITY, JITTERBIT
Jitterbit is a cloud-based company that enables customers to quickly build APIs to tie together their different business processes.
- Tracking activity of a large number of container and virtual machine (VM) instances in a dynamic environment
- Security team unable to keep up with growth in systems and inaccurate alerts
- Lacework provides complete visibility into containers, VMs, and apps
- Lacework tracks all activity data and provides accurate alerts about important events
- Confidence that everything in the environment is being tracked and analyzed, without additional staff
- Streamlined compliance reporting across their cloud environment issues and close them almost immediately
- Automated rule writing secures cloud, containers, and microservices without slowing innovation